Three pick ups of leaves in kraft paper bags and brush occurs in May, Nov, & Dec for all 1-4-unit housing structures. Place leaves in kraft paper yard waste bags. Place brush in paper yard waste bags or bundled/tied brush no more than 2" in diameter and 4’ in length.
Seasonal leaf and brush pick up is scheduled in 2020 for:
- May 4th-8th
- November 16th-20th
- December 7th-11th
Click here for your pick up day
- Leaves must be in paper yard bags.
- Brush and branches must not exceed four feet in length and two inches in diameter and must be securely tied in bundles.
- No plastic bags of any color, size or style.
- There is no limit to the amount of leaves and brush set-out for pick up, as long as the material is generated from the property.
- Do not place loose leaves in the street because they clog street drains and create safety hazards. They will not be collected, and you may be fined.
If you missed leaf and brush pick up, you can
Take them in bags to a drop-off site, where you empty your bags for a modest fee at:
- Republic Services Transfer Station, 3432 Gembrit Circle 269-216-8000
- Best Way Transfer Station, 2606 Miller Road, 800-950-5519
- Mulders Landscaping, 3333 Ravine Road, 345-6900
Compost them in your yard to create black gold. See "Recycle at Home
Search the internet for a commercial yard waste service that will clean up and dispose of your yard waste for you.